Experienced iOS developer job Indonesia
Do you like coding and guiding a team to excellence?
We are looking for you to take our impressive “Brightr” lifestyle product to the next level. A leading product that benefits of advanced sensor technology to provide users with real-time and relevant feedback on activity, sleep, mental resilience and nutrition. A product that is appreciated by our customers incl. blue chip company ASML and Vebego.
Experienced iOS developer job Indonesia (iOS) – preferably 40h/w (only in Bandung)
What you’ll do:
- Create high-quality, robust and stable native Android or iOS application
- Ensure & improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and software developers to implement ideas in user friendly mobile software
- Lead the app development team on complex features and safeguard a qualitative and efficient scrum process
What we’d like to see from you:
- Rock-solid iOS and/or Android programming fundamentals
- At least 2 years experience in Android or iOS development
- A passion for delightful mobile user experience
- Apps you’ve shipped on the store that you’re proud to share
- A hunger for a fast-paced product-environment
- Enthusiasm to work within an international team
- Experience in Scrum methodology is a plus
What we can offer you:
- the rare opportunity to really make an impact on personal health
- sharp, motivated co-workers in an informal and fun office environment
- an international team, with colleagues working in Western Europe
- freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills
- a good salary and great benefits
Are you the experienced iOS developer we are looking for?
We do not accept agency resumes.