QA engineer job – Indonesia
Create, design, develop, execute and test!
QA Engineer – 40h/w (only in Bandung)
As QA Engineer for our team you’ll play a crucial part in automated functional, integration, performance and regression testing of mobile and web applications to improve quality, speed up development time, and ship better products more consistently. You have to understand features from the start – you’ll plan, schedule, and test software to ensure products meet design specifications and functional requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in code/design review processes to assist with deciding what unit tests to write and ensure testability of new code
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation test
- Incorporate mobile test automation as part of our Continuous Integration (CI) process
- Analyze and report results, and track defects
What we’d like to see from you:
- Experienced iOS & Android mobile or web app functional & UI testing
- Experience with QA automation techniques
- Experienced designing, managing, and documenting functional, regression, and test plans
- A passion for delightful user experience
- Apps you’ve shipped on the store that you’re proud to share
- Enthusiasm to work within an international team
- Experience in Scrum methodology is a plus
What we can offer you:
- The rare opportunity to really make an impact on personal health
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in an informal and fun office environment
- An international team, with colleagues working in Western Europe
- Freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills
- A good salary and great benefits
Are you the Mobile QA Engineer we’re looking for?
We do not accept agency resumes.