Junior mobile developer job
Do you want to develop your skill set in a challenging working environment where you get a lot of opportunities to learn what you like best? Contribute to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare!
Junior Mobile Developer job (iOS / Android) – preferably 40h/w
Learn from the best, celebrate wins and find your strong suit.
What you’ll do:
- Improve on the current state of the app
- Be part of an efficient Scrum team
- Create new features on our Brightr mobile app
- Closely cooperate with our core technology team
- Make sure features are properly designed before going live
What we’d like to see from you:
- Solid iOS and/or Android programming fundamentals
- Enthusiasm to work in an international team
What we can offer you:
- The rare opportunity to really make an impact on healthcare and personal health
- Awesome and motivated co-workers in a fast-paced product environment
- An informal working atmosphere
- Freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills
- Monthly salary (yep, really), 25 days of annual leave, a company laptop and a function supporting budget
- Daily lunch with the rest of the team, and a tough foosball competitor
- Other benefits like company Friday-drinks, LAN-parties, X-mas dinners and company outings
We bet you’re interested, so:
- Apply as soon as possible through the Apply page
- Send in both your resume and cover letter
- Stephanie (Sense’s office manager) will contact you within a day!
Are you the junior mobile developer we are looking for?
We do not accept agency resumes.