Senior Mobile Developer Job
Does your coding make people healthier? Join our ambition to provide people with the tools to optimize their quality of life.
Senior Mobile Developer job (iOS / Android) – preferably 40h/w
Enjoy your work, contribute to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare, celebrate wins, and meet increasing customer demand.
What you’ll do:
- collaborate with product managers, designers and software developers to implement ideas in user friendly – mobile – software
- lead the app development team on complex features and safeguard a qualitative and efficient scrum process
What we’d like to see from you:
- rock-solid iOS / Android programming fundamentals
- a passion for delightful mobile user experience
- apps you’ve shipped on the store that you’re proud to share
- a hunger for a fast-paced product-environment
- enthusiasm to work within an international team
- experience in Scrum methodology
What we can offer you:
- the rare opportunity to really make an impact on healthcare and personal health
- sharp, motivated co-workers in an informal and fun office environment
- freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills
- great benefits like 25 days of paid holidays, a company laptop & function supporting budget
- daily lunch with the rest of the team, and foosball
- other benefits like company Friday-drinks, LAN-parties, X-mas dinners and company outings
We bet you’re interested, so:
- Apply as soon as possible through the Apply page
- Send in both your resume and cover letter
- Stephanie (Sense’s office manager) will contact you within a day!
Are you the senior mobile developer we are looking for?
We do not accept agency resumes.