Sense Health Indonesia is looking for an experienced React Native developer to take our products to the next level. You will work on Scrum team and be part of an international and enthusiastic team to contribute to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare.
Enjoy your work, contribute to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare, celebrate wins, and meet increasing customer demand.
What you’ll do:
- Designing, architecting and developing our cross platform mobile apps in React Native, communicating to our back-end
- Safeguarding the quality and stability of our new mobile apps
- Working closely with our Scrum team
- Continuous integration, automated testing and automated builds for iOS/Android
What we’d like to see from you:
- Good understanding on Promise/Fetch
- Experience in Typescript or Flow
- Experience in unit test and CI
- Github or Bitbucket account with relevant projects or contributions
- Passion for writing clean code with excellent readability
- Experience with Scrum team
- Eager learner of new technologies
- A hunger for a fast-paced product-environment
- Enthusiasm to work within a multinational team
- Great team player with good communication skills in English
What we can offer you:
- The rare opportunity to really make an impact on healthcare and personal health
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Awesome and motivated co-workers in an informal working atmosphere
- Freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills
- Daily lunch with the rest of the team
- Other benefits like company Friday-drinks, LAN-parties, company dinners and company outings
We bet you’re interested, so:
- Apply as soon as possible through the Apply page
- Rika will contact you as soon as possible!
We do not accept agency resumes.