Software engineer job
Sense Health is looking for a strong
(Senior) Software engineer job – 40 h/w
What you will do
You will help design and develop our cloud platform. You enjoy talking to product owners and business people to safeguard the sanity of the company’s roadmap from a technical perspective. You are a jack of many trades, such as system administration, databases, systems programming, web development, data analytics, and would have it no other way. You probably also dabbled in iOS, Android, Arduino, or something similar. You have a strong urge to understand the entire technology stack, and strive to turn it into something beautiful and elegant, something that will stand the test of time.
Technologies we use
- Python, Flask
- MariaDB, Postgres
- RESTful API’s
Skills we find important
- Strong social skills
- Ability to turn product vision into a technical roadmap
- Strong programming skills
- Appetite for learning
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly
- Godlike foosball skills
Things we want to offer you
- Awesome and motivated co-workers in a fast-paced product environment
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere
- Freedom and responsibility to develop both your professional and personal skill set
- The usual (good) benefits like a function supporting budget, 25 days of annual leave and a company laptop
- Competitive salary that matches your knowledge, experience and dedication
- Other benefits like Foosball, Friday drinks, X-mas parties, company outings and the occasional NERF gun fight
We bet you’re interested, so:
- Apply as soon as possible through the Apply page
- Send in both your resume and cover letter
- Stephanie (Sense’s office manager) will contact you within a day!
Are you the Software Engineer we are looking for?
We do not accept agency resumes.